The Monuments of the Old Town
You will visit:
- The Sforza Castle, an impressive fortress that had been the residence of the Sforza (the lords of Milan),
- The medieval Market square,
- The Duomo square, to admire the imposing Gothic cathedral of Milan
- The elegant Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- The La Scala square to admire the most famous opera house in the world
What to expect:
This walking tour allows a general knowledge of Milan’s downtown highlights. With our expert guide, you will visit the exteriors of the historic buildings in the city centre and discover that Milan is a city rich in history, art and culture.
You will visit the courtyards of the imposing Sforza Castle, the residence of the Sforza dukes dating back to the 15th century. The walk will then touch the ancient financial heart of Milan; the Piazza Dei Mercanti (or Market square), the majestic Duomo with its square, the elegant Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and will end by admiring the famous La Scala opera house.
DURATION: 3 hours
MEETING POINT: to be decided
EXTRA COSTS: admission fees not included. The tour includes external views only of the above mentioned buildings.
If you want information on this tour, contact us by filling out the form below