Milan capital of Fashion and Opera
a tour of the La Scala Opera House and the Fashion District of Milan
You will visit:
- the La Scala opera house museum of Milan
- one of the boxes for a panoramic view of the concert hall
- the exteriors of the Omenoni palace
- the exteriors of the Belgiojoso palace
- the exteriors of the Manzoni house
- Via Montenapoleone and the Milanese fashion district
What to expect:
This itinerary is suitable for everyone, where shopping and culture are protagonists.
With our expert guide, you will first admire the beauty of the elegant Alla Scala opera house from one of its boxes and then visit its museum. After that, the tour will continue visiting the fashion district of Milan. It’s a magical place where the dreams proposed by the most prestigious fashion ateliers become a reality. In this wide intersection of streets, between one elegant shop and another, you will admire some of Milan‘s most attractive historical buildings, such as the Belgiojoso Palace, the Manzoni’s house, the Omenoni house, and much more.
MEETING POINT: to be decided
EXTRA COSTS: an entrance fee for the tour of the La Scala Opera House will be requested (the Museum is open every day of the week).
If you want information on this tour, contact us by filling out the form below